Next ice cream made in 100% of plant ingredients. This time my children decided for very chocolate flavour. Ice cream taste perfectly chocolate-y, are creamy and yummy and children did not notice any differences comparing with store bought ice cream. Preparing takes few minutes and brings so many healthy benefits so do not hesitate to try them. Enjoy!
about 1 l
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk (the whole can)
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (I used very dark alkalized cocoa – recommended)
- 5 tablespoons agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut syrup
- 4 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon arrow root powder
- 5 pitted dates
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. If you have ice cream maker pour the mixture in and follow manufacturer’s instruction. If you do not have ice cream maker (like me) pour the mixture in a plastic container and freeze overnight. Remove from the freezer few minutes before serving to soften ice cream. Scoop with ice cream spoon into cones or bowls. Sprinkle with raw cocoa nibs.
Category: Desserts and ice creams.
Tags: cocoa, coconut milk, dates, glutenfree, vegan.